This excursion is guaranteed to soothe your aching limbs after a hard day of adventure activities! The perfect combination after the volcano ascent or trekking in the national parks.
We offer two alternatives depending in the time of day: Huife Resort during the day and Los Pozones during the evening. Both have pools differing in size and temperature and you can experience a quick cold dip in the nearby river if you are brave enough!
- SEASON: All year round. Dependent on weather conditions.
- DURATION: Huife during day: Leaves 11am. Returns 5pm. Los Pozones during evening: Leaves 6pm. Returns between 8 & 9pm.
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- FOR: Everyone
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 4
- INCLUDED: Return transport, entrance fee to the hot springs
- WHAT TO BRING: Swimming gear, towel, flip flops, water and warm clothing. Please note that it is not allowed to eat or drink in the pools.
- NOTES: Reservations for this activity must be made at least one day in advance.