Paddling through the white water rapids with amazing scenery on all sides makes the Trancura River Rafting an unforgettable option for families and the more adventurous alike.Our guides have years of experience in Chile and abroad, our boats are new and well maintained, and our group sizes are intentionally kept small to maximise your comfort and experience on the river.
The following options allow for anyone to enjoy this wonderful activity:
Lower Trancura: Perfect for a family trip. Rapids are Class II and III. Approx. one hour on the water.
Rafting clase III bajo. $25.000
Upper Trancura: Not for the weak hearted! Rapids are Class IV+. One hour of pure adrenaline.
Rafting Clase IV (alto) $35.000
*price per person
- SEASON: All year round. Dependent on weather conditions.
- DURATION: Approx 3 hours in total.
- LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Dependent on choice of Lower or Upper Trancura River options.
- FOR: Families and the more adventurous.
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 4 Maximum 6 per raft.
- INCLUDED: Return transport, wetsuit, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet, paddle, professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish), insurance, coffee and a snack at the end of the trip.
- WHAT TO BRING: Change of clothes, swim gear, sun protection and a towel.
- NOTES: You have to be able to swim to participate in this activity. Reservations for this activity must be made at least one day in advance.